Nike Tiempo Legend 8 Elite FG New Lights – Hyper Royal/White$150.00
- This boot is used by players such as Sergio Ramos, Gerard Piqué and Virgil Van Dijk.
- Futuristic and innovative 3D-printed upper in kangaroo leather with diamond cut design, which ensures great fit and superior touch.
- Upper covered with Nike All Conditions Control technology, which ensures good grip of the ball regardless of weather conditions.
- Inner boot designed in close-fitting Quadfit Mesh, which ensures the optimum stability and secure lockdown.
- Insole with incorporated NikeGrip technology, which prevents the foot from slipping, so that the player can unleash their full potential.
- Innovative Flyknit sock, which adds breathability, elasticity and support, as well as a comfortable sock-like feel.
- Specially developed Hyperstability outsole made of Pebax and designed for high-speed movements and directional changes.
Tiempo Legend 8 is fitted with a premium kangaroo leather upper, without any stitching or seams on the front and midfoot. The natural leather is handled as little as possible, to keep the ultra soft flexible and natural texture intact. The upper is 4layer design; from outer to inner, is made from kangaroo leather, a foam skeleton, nylon insert and Fit-Mesh lining. The kangaroo leather ensures an amazing touch, comfort and control. The foam skeleton is quilted and vacuum processed, to offer a slightly dampened feeling to improve your first touch. The nylon insert ensures integral stability, while the all new Fit-Mesh lining that stretches from toe to midfoot prevents the leather from overstretching. Always keeping the boots in their original fit. The upper has again been treated with the Nike All Conditions Control (ACC), for allowing a good grip in all weather conditions.
First time ever on the Tiempo: Flyknit
For the first time a Tiempo boot has been fitted with a heel and tongue made from Flyknit, this provides excellent breathability elasticity and support. The Flyknit tongue is fully integrated and ribbed for increased dampening and reduced pressure from the laces. This time the Tiempo has also been fitted with dynamic Flywire cables, which can help enhance the lockdown. These cables are visible at top of the Flywire channels. They help the boot in handling and withstanding the lateral forces, running diagonally from the instep down to the back of the heel, securely locking your feet in the boots. In combination with the Flyknit material, the Flywire provides an adaptive fit for the ultimate lockdown. The heel area has been fitted with a microfibre lining and padded Stability Pods on the inside, for a comfortable and secure lockdown.
Specially engineered outsole
Based on the data from the Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Nike introduced the Hyperstability sole to the Tiempo. The outsole is made from Pebax, designed for movements and twists in high speed in all directions. It offers a light support and responsive feedback from the pitch. The scientifically inspired stud configuration ensures you can do all the quick turns, speedy accelerations while keeping stability balanced. The insole is molded to increase comfort, while reducing the pressure points from the studs. NIKEGRIP has been added to prevent slipping inside the boots.
This FG shoe is made for only firm ground surfaces such as natural grass.